What are the Awards?
The post COVID-19 aviation industry remains strong and is working together to welcome the road to recovery, by focusing on increasing safety, operational efficiency and maintaining consumer relationships.
Technology, innovation and strategic planning have helped to cope with the disruptions, allowing companies to maintain large degree of business continuity while keeping their employees and customers safe.
Our mission is to identify and reward companies who have demonstrated innovation, resilience and continually set standards of excellence.
How will it be judged?
Each entry is initially assessed to make sure it meets the eligibility criteria and all questioned are answered. If so, the entry gets approved and continues into the evaluation phase.
All approved entries in a category are then evaluated on their own merit and based on the set criteria, the final score of the entry is the average score of each jury member.
- Nominations open Tuesday 1st September 2020
- Nominations close Tuesday 20th October 2020
- Awards evening Wednesday 25th November 2020
What do the Winners get?
- Winner and runner up trophy
- Certificate of excellence
- Opportunity to submit a winner’s white paper and be featured on our website
- Extensive promotion – through your own channels, as well as through the Dubai Airshow channels (social media, newsletters and media partners)
- Universal recognition of your work from industry experts
SPONSOR THE AVIATION INNOVATION AWARDS
Sponsoring the Aviation Innovation Awards networking evening will highlight the role your organisation plays in facilitating the forward development of the industry. To learn more about the sponsorship oppourtunites available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales Manager - Hungarocontrol
Vice President, Flight Operations Support Services and ATM - Emirates
Learning and Development Specialist - General Authority of Civil Aviation- Saudi Arabia
Director Operational Strategy - Dubai Airport