- Virtual Series: Our GATM Live Virtual Series is a space for industry professionals to come together and discuss the rapid changes in the industry.
- Roundtables: These small intimate roundables will give you the opportunity to open a deeper discussion on the strategies and challenges facing ATM.
- In-depth workshops: Workshops offer a 60-minute interactive space to uncover some of the solutions to the biggest challenges in the region.
- GATM Awards networking event: The GATM Awards will recognise leading companies who have contributed to the development of the air traffic management industry Co-located events.
- Co-located with: To further the efficiency and collaboration discussion, GATM will be co located two new events Aviation Sustainability and Urban Air Mobility.
WHAT’S NEW FOR GATM 2020?
“The panel discussions in particular were very insightful for me as it provided a good benchmark and a better understanding of how my industry peers are handling similar tasks and challenges.”
- Haifa Hamedaldean, Transformation Project Manager,
Saudi Air Navigation Services
Top 4 Reasons to Attend:
- New content formats - specialised workshops, roundtables, panels, interviews addressing the latest issues in the ATM community.
- Co-located events – gain full access to the content and networking opportunities for Aviation Sustainability & Urban Air Mobility.
- Increased onsite networking opportunities – longer breaks and an evening networking reception.
- Pre and post webinars – engage with international experts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- ATC Service Providers
- Airport & Transport Authorities
- Air Traffic Controllers
- System Contractors, Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Airlines & Operators