SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
TOPICS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Human factors
- Innovative technology
- Drones and ATM
- Growth of the aviation industry and ATM's key role
- Improving performance and cost efficiency
- Harmonising global approaches
- Political and institutional barriers affecting change
- Diversity among air navigation providers
- Airline view
- Challenges of change
- Integrating Drones/UAVs safely into airspace
- Increased integration of airports, ATM and airline systems
- Leveraging the latest technology
- Emerging ATFM in the Gulf region
GUIDELINES - CRITERIA TO BE MET BY SUBMISSIONS
- Submissions must be relevant and/or related to one of the suggested topics.
- Applicants may submit more than one entry
- Sales presentations will not be accepted to present at GATM.
- Participating in the programme with a paper is an acknowledgement by the participant of the organisers’ right to use the paper-copyrights or display it on the forum’s website.
- Applicants must be 18 or over.
- Paper submissions will be reviewed by a panel of advisors before a final shortlist is made.