- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue.
- Throw away any used tissues immediately and then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, which will be onsite at our meetings for your use.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
Click Here to view the latest Conference Agaenda.